Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Exhibitions

I submitted proposals to have an exhibition in the student gallery and both of my proposals were accepted! Next fall, I will have an exhibition called Cross Culture, exploring our similarities and differences, in September and another exhibition in October that will celebrate Fall. For both I plan on having a call for entries so that there is more items than just mine and all types of media will be allowed and displayed.

I had a solo exhibition in the Enumclaw City Hall, but this will be nice because I will have control over the entire space in the student gallery. It's a good opportunity and is nice padding to my resume. I'll admit I didn't have a whole lot of competition, but I'm excited. Each exhibition is for a week.

Fall is booking up fast!

No comments: