Friday, April 4, 2008

Mission Reunion Blues






This weekend is our mission reunion...and I can't go! I have no money and on top of that I'm in the middle of school! I'm very jealous of people who live closer to Utah and can go to these types of things at a moment's notice. I've only been to one and that was back in Oct 2006! It's really hard on me because there are all these people that I love dearly and would so love to spend time with them and see how they are doing now. I submitted these photos to be included in the slideshow at the reunion, so I thought I'd share them here. I hope Elder Oldham will send me a copy of the slideshow itself- I'd love to see it! I'm really hoping to go in the near future.
These were the best I could find at short notice and the only ones digitized...five down, thousands to go! I still have more mission pics I need to find. It's in a box somewhere!
From top:
  • Elders Avery, Thomas, Viallpando, Roberts, and Sister Waite and myself- Christmas 2002
  • Sister Kunz and myself at Justus Sherwood's pumpkin patch
  • Sister Coleman, Sister Mitchell, Sister Sherwood and myself in the MTC
  • Sister Heaton, Maudie Herrick (the best person ever!) and myself
  • Me in the Connecticut splendor, I believe in the Colchester area

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Hey Girl! I love your blog! I hope you don't mind, I've added your link to my family blog. Take care. I Love your pictures. Sunny

Marleen said...

It would have been better if you were there. It was good to see the Huber's. I've really missed seeing them so frequently.