Wednesday, April 2, 2008

East Meets West

I think my best idea for an exhibition at school would be the theme of "East Meets West/West Meets East". The whole last year has been exploring that theme, since I moved from Washingotn to Pennsylvania and have been experiencing all the differences. I would have my photographs exhibited and also do an open call to other artists and have all types of media for exhibition. Since most of my photos fall in either category (I take a lot of shots in San Francisco and I also did a solo exhibition of scenery from Connecticut), I think I have enough work to include.

I'm interested in not only exploring east vs west in the US, but in the world as well as our different cultures merge.

I'll have to type up a proposal and submit some of my images as well to the committee board.

1 comment:

Marleen said...

How bout meeting West for our mission reunion. Wish you could be there.