Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Questions, questions

I got these questions from Angela...thought they'd be fun to post here.


1. Do you like cheese? Oh my, yes!
2. Have you ever been to the Rockies? Yes, I've seen them while in Utah. Thanks for the reminder, Angela
3. Do you own a gun? No, but my dad has one somewhere. Guns scare me.
4. Your favorite song? So many...can't pick just one...wish my car stereo worked...
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really, unless I'm meeting them for the first time or I have to have something scary done.
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I like hot dogs, so I try not to think about what they're made of. They're made out of angel kisses and blue skies, right?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I like the sublime (O Holy Night, Perry Como version) and the campy (Happiest Christmas Tree by Nat King Cole)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water with a squirt of lemon. That's what I drink all the time!
9. Can you do push-ups? Not really.
10. Is your bathroom clean? Kind of. It's liveable. The iron in the water makes everything orange, much like the East Hampton apartment!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I often wear my blue topaz necklace Nancy gave me, or I wear a silver box chain with a charm (one of my faves is my tiny carousel horse!). I also have a rhinestone butterfly necklace/bracelet set for when I feel a little snazzy.
12. Favorite Hobby? Oh, scrapbooking all the way...
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I'm working on my come hither stare. Just Kidding. I need to stop wearing my Repulsion perfume.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I'm one of the few people in America who still has an attention span!
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I tend to procrastinate....
16. Middle Name? Erin! My daddy picked out my name before he ever met my mom.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1. I want to go to Disneyworld with Stef! 2. I want my stereo fixed! 3. I miss my friends
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? 1. Frames and mats for my submissions 2. Martha Stewart frames at Michael's that were only $3 each! Normally $16! 3. something at Walmart, no doubt
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. Water with lemon 2. water on the go 3. a little milk (not too much cause I'm allergic!)
20. Current worry right now? Paying for school and getting ready to register!
23. How did you ring in the NEW YEAR? Playing games and eating REALLY good pizza with the YSA (I miss not having bigger options like the big dance back home!)
24. Where would you like to go? Everywhere!! I really want to tour around PA and NY, especially NYC. And of course CT! Europe is a dream as well.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Who knows?
26. How many siblings do you have? ONE younger sister! She's turning 24 in a matter of days! NOOOOO!!!!
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have two pairs of blue ones that I alternate, and Tigger ones for when I feel snazzy.
31. Would you like to be a pirate? In a movie, not real life!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl's name? Charlotte, Evelyn, Lydia, and other really old traditional names. The middle name Content runs in my mom's side.
34. Favorite boy's names? Caleb, Issac, and I can't think of any others right now.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Chapstick
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Playing games last night at FHE with the YSA
37. Best bed sheets as a Kid? I didn't really have cartoon characters on my sheets...flowers?
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've sprained my ankles pretty bad several times. I really hate recouping from surgery but I don't know if that counts here as an "injury".
39. Are you addicted to anything? Shopping, scrapbook items, magazines, reading, chocolate, etc
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One!!! And we don't have real tv, just DVDs! Our house is basically one big room, so you couldn't watch things on different tvs without it interfering with someone else!
41. Who is your loudest (most outspoken) friend? Probably Stef of Rachel Lindsay as well.
42. Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm...I pick loud friends cause I'M the quiet one!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so. I'm wearing my Repulsion perfume, rememer?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? sometimes
45. What is your favorite book? I don't know. I tend not to re-read things.
46. What is your favorite candy? M&M's, anything chocolate
47. What song was played at your wedding? Not married, but I'd play "Unchained Melody" and other timeless songs.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I once went to a funeral where they played "Turkey in the Straw". My grandma wants "76 Trombones" and other marching band music. I think I just want something nice. I'll plan my funeral soon for ya.
49. What were you doing 12am this morning? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I want to stay in bed!

1 comment:

Marleen said...

A fun read. You crack me up.