Thursday, October 23, 2008

Raegan Mae

Just an update, Jen's baby was named Raegan Mae later that day. She and John spent time with the baby to figure out what name fit her best. I'm a curious person, can't help but wonder what other names they had in mind. We'll probably always call her Cashew- have been for 9 months! At Jen's first sonnogram, the attendant said most people name the baby "Peanut" til they know more...John wanted to be a bit fancier and called her Cashew. ha ha. Laura and I had flower nicknames before we were born, and that was back when you couldn't find our in advance what you were having...my grandmother knew we'd be girls! Girls run in the family and we're glad to have her in our family.

2 comments:

Marleen said...

I think Cashew is a really cute nickname. I'm sure she'll love it.

Aimee said...

New babies are so much fun.
Congrats!