Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference

Wasn't General Conference wonderful? It always is, but it was so nice to hear from our leaders and be spiritually fed. It made for a very uplifting weekend. I enjoyed Elaine S. Dalton's (YW General President) talk about Virtue- she was able to eloquently say the thoughts that were in my mind. I really wished my young women could have seen it, I will have to make sure that they view it later. I also enjoyed hearing from our prophet, Thomas S. Monson. His talk about avoiding procrastination on Sunday morning was really great. The film about his life that was shown inbetween sessions was really powerful- you can see how the Lord had been preparing him early on for his role in the church.

Once the talks are transcribed online, I'll post links.

No comments: