Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FHE

Last night I was in charge of the activity for FHE, so of course we carved pumpkins! I don't have little kids, so here's some pictures of some big kids!
Here's my pumpkin, I was experimenting. It turned out to be a bird (with a stem for a beak).

Andrew and Kate shared a pumpkin, it's hard to carve one by committee!

Laura and I belong to a small but good YSA group, it's one thing that I really like about PA. I didn't really like our old group, I didn't feel like anyone cared if we were there. We're like a little family here. I do miss participating in larger activities- there's not much to do here for the holidays and we don't have anywhere to don a costume.

2 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

Leave it to you to be creative, dear. The world needs more amazing people like you!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. After I read it I seriously looked into making a t-shirt! Baby blue with dark blue, Edwardian Script lettering: Spinster Ice-Queen. I haven't given up on the idea yet...

Marleen said...

You can never be too old to carve a pumpkin.

I just say put on your costume and wear it for the whole day. Go to the grocery store and make a few heads turn. I wish I could throw a party just in honor of how cool you are for Halloween.