Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Parade

Over the weekend I caught the Homecoming Parade at Edinboro. I had a nice time watching it- just a nice downhome parade. Edinboro is pretty small- it revolves around the school. This year's theme was "It's going to be MARVEL-ous", with comics everywhere. It's been interesting to see the happenings during fall- I've only been on campus in the spring.



Cheerleaders:
Color Guard:
Marching band:
This is the alumni marching band, we notice service dogs because Laura raises them:
This juggler was fun:
Here's Magneto and Wolverine fighting (they really moved!):


The Hulk (complete with kilt!):





The Batmobile:


Spiderman:

Then I went to an alumni quilt show held in these picturesque gardens: A cute little building on the grounds
There weren't many quilts, but some pretty ones. It was a nice outing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's so pretty there. It seems so down to earth. I love you pictures.