Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 Things

Stef tagged me, so here I go:

8 Shows you watch:
(I don't have tv reception so here are tv dvds I like to watch)
  1. How I Met Your Mother
  2. The Closer
  3. Sesame Street Old School (No Elmo! Hooray!)
  4. Malcolm in the Middle
  5. Lost
  6. Veronica Mars (there is talk of a movie, could be exciting)
  7. The Drew Carey Show
  8. 30 Rock

8 Restaurants I love:

  1. Red Robin's
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Cracker Barrel
  4. The Dutch Treat (an Amish themed restaurant in Sparty)
  5. Red Lobster
  6. Outback Steakhouse
  7. Nick's in San Francisco
  8. Krain Corner Inn back home in Enumclaw

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to drawing class
  2. Made copies for sculpture class
  3. Checked email
  4. Drove back and forth in the snow
  5. Made YW phone calls
  6. Did math homework
  7. Had tacos for dinner
  8. Made 4 small sculptures for class today (photos coming)

8 things I look forward to:

  1. Getting this YSA conference over and done with (it's this weekend, my small band of YSA are hosting and I'm responsible for a lot).
  2. Going to San Francisco for Spring Break- Grandma is turning 80!
  3. Getting out of school one day and finally becoming an art teacher
  4. Getting shop up on Etsy
  5. Going sledding
  6. Getting some sleep
  7. Traveling (someday!)
  8. De-junking/getting organized

8 wishes:

  1. Flying? Able to time travel?
  2. Go to Disneyworld
  3. That I could just be crafty all the time
  4. That I could accomplish all my goals
  5. For good health
  6. That I could go visit all my friends
  7. That I could travel and visit all the cool places I see in Art class
  8. That I could have more work in galleries

8 People I tag:

  1. Mandy
  2. Angela
  3. Aimee
  4. Sunny
  5. Marleen
  6. Lara
  7. Jessica
  8. Emily