Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Washington Trip

I had to show these pics from when I was back home in Washington during the end of June. It was a fluke that I was there, but it was so nice to see my friends. I'd missed being with them this past year. When I get blue, I think about this visit and it cheers me up. And Auntie Liz (me!) got to finally meet Little Man, aka Aimee's boy Tyler.


Cindy likes to help me pack- don't you love my Barbie suitcase?
Me and Heather
Me with Aimee and Tyler
Stefanie with Aimee and Little Man
Friends
Stef and me
Me with a big butterfly in front of the Rainforest Cafe!


2 comments:

Marleen said...

Love the pictures. I love visiting friends. Maybe your next trip could be to Vegas. You know it is a vacation spot. Bring the whole family. We can be very accommodating.

Aimee said...

I can't believe how much bigger Tyler is now from that picture.Take care.