Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Just a little update...the car is still in the shop after the whole deer incident, it looks like they will fix it instead of "totalling" it. It's taking forever, though- the insurance man has to re-do some stuff and I don't even know if they've actually started fixing it yet. I am enjoying being a bum- I have been out of school for a couple of weeks and I can't remember what I do but my days are usually full! There's always something mundane to do. We're preparing for my aunt to come from San Francisco to visit us- she comes soon! It will be the first guest in PA and we're excited. It's really nice to have a place where we can have people over- we couldn't really do that in Enumclaw.

We had a nice memorial day weekend- had hamburgers and potato salad (isn't there a law or something?) and saw Indiana Jones- it was pretty good, it met my expectations. It's been cool and rainy lately, but it was warm and sunny on Memorial Day- and we saw the first fireflies of the season! I love them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you had a good day. We also saw Indiana Jones.

I'm sorry your car is still being fixed. What a bummer.