Saturday, February 28, 2009

SF: Day 1

Hi! I am blogging on location from San Francisco. I am here visiting family with my mom and sister, my grandma is turning 80 and we're here to celebrate. I think I will have a fun spring break. I haven't been here since Sept 2007. My dad was supposed to come, but couldn't after all. My day today has been very long, I have been up since 2am! We had to be at the airport super early. Our flights were long, I am glad to be off the plane! It's really nice being here (and experiencing the things we miss in the west!) and I think we will have a good week. Sorry, the pics are out of order.

Us girls at the Erie airport:

At Nick's, our favorite place to eat (I have been photographed in front of these rocks for years!)

A kind stranger took our photo. Me, Melissa, Auntie Marcie, Grma, Mom and Laura:

De-icing the plane going from Erie to Cleveland:

A mural in the SF airport:

For some reason there were safari cutouts to pose by in Cleveland:

Stay tuned!

No comments: