Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I {heart} Christmas

Yeah so this post is a wee bit late. Get over it! I don't have internet access at home while I'm on break and I love posting about Christmas. Maybe one of these days I'll come to grips that it's 2010!



Anyhow, I probably should've showed this before Christmas, but maybe you remember this and do it next year. It's a fun photo trick, anyhow. I learned how to do this way back when I was in photo class but was reminded recently on Color Me Katie here and here.



I am magic, I have turned my tree into hearts!














So how did I do this? Easy. You do have to have a manual camera, though. You cut a heavy piece of paper to fit your lens, then cut a little heart or whatever shape you want in the middle. The heart I cut was only a quarter of an inch big. Set up your tripod, set your camera to manual focus, and adjust until you see hearts (or stars, lol!). Have fun!





No comments: