Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to the Etsy post, I really feel encouraged by everyone's support. I think my main shop will be named Elizabeth Erin, and I plan on selling stuff I've already made as well as some new stuff I haven't made yet. I think eventually I would want to branch out and have a separate shop for nativity items and another for my craft supplies. I'm busy trying to create a "look" for my shop. I haven't signed up yet, I need to gather/make my products, which probably won't happen til Christmas break or the beginning of next year. I have a lot of things floating around in my head. I am really excited about all of this. It's a good use of all of my backgrounds- business school, photography (photographing the items), and crafting.

This week JoAnn's has Simplicity patterns on sale... 5 for $5 (limit 10) this week- I've been waiting and plan to stock up! Woo hoo!

In the near future I plan on blogging about 1) archival preservation and 2) craft supply storage...stay tuned!

In other news, it has turned cold again and we got more snow and it's been snowing all day! I feel the need for some attractive but functional snow boots- all I have are galoshes! I really wanted to stay home and eat soup on the couch (or sew- snowy days are good for sewing!) but I was a good girl and went to school. Do I get a gold star?

2 comments:

Marleen said...

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I am so there. Can't wait till your store is open. I'm sure it will turn out great

oldangelgirl said...

Definitely, a really big, hugely large, shining gold star. :)