Monday, November 24, 2008

SNOW!

I got to drive home in blizzards both Thursday and Friday coming home from school (not fun) and it kept snowing on Saturday...our snowplow didn't come until Saturday afternoon so we were snowed in! We easily got over two feet of snow in that time. Church was canceled, pretty quiet weekend. It was a lot of work clearing that much snow off of our cars and the front porch! The cats didn't like the snow very much!



Yes, I am in snow well over my knees. Some drifts were even deeper!


Jack Jeep was just funny looking!



When it calmed down outside, we posed for silly pictures:
Me with Hank- we're wearing matching coats ;)




Laura with Mariah, Lars and Hank





Mom, too






Posing behind the berm...silly us!
I just have to survive today at school and make it tomorrow and then I'm scott free for Thanksgiving break! Then I don't care if it snows!







2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cool. What a fun bonus for the holiday. Have fun and stay warm!

Elizabeth said...

It is NOT cool! I am sick of snow already and it's not even December and I like to be able to go places and not crash!