Thursday, November 24, 2011

Halloween Party

On actual Halloween, My friend and I threw a party at her place. About 99% of the decor came from my stash! It took several carloads to get it all there and back, but it was fun to decorate and the party was small but fun. 

She has this blank wall in her living room that really needed something, so we brought our wooden mantel that has been sitting on our back porch. Drape with creepy cloth, add my candelabras and some crows, and you've got a fabulously spooky mantel!



Food table with lanterns:

Pumpkin bowling!

The gang (minus my sis who is taking the pic!):
 Fairy princess, witch, whatever, vampire and Peggy Carter

Headstones!

I liked my paper fans behind the couch:

We danced around to music and played a version of truth or dare where you write a dare and a question- "What would you do if...." related to a horror movie scenario. Pretty fun. My dare was that I had to be in the closet by myself for a whole minute. We also played a game where you had to find all the pieces to the plastic skeleton that were hidden around the apartment!




These suckers were LONG!

But super fun!

I need to wear stripey tights more often- it makes me happy!

With hair down....va va voom! 


Lots of work, but a fun night!
Can't wait to have my own place to decorate!