Friday, September 17, 2010

I Love

I love....

My new (well, old) aqua hutch top- it was a birthday present from me to me. Now I have more room for my chotckes!




The patterned paper was already on the back of my bookcase, talk about serendipity! Now I gotta figure out where all my goodies will go.

I love the turn-knob on the cupboard!


I love...
the bathrooms at Quaker Steak and Lube (car stuff everywhere!). Need one of these for my house!

I love...

 fun public art. Yup, all recycled street signs!

I love...
aprons that have aprons on them! Seen at the fair...

I love...

store mannequins that Sir Mix A Lot could sing about...

I love...

vintage circus toys. So wish I took it home!

I love...

cool looking record labels. Took this one home for pennies.

I love...

the headlines in our little town.


What do you love?

6 comments:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Oh liz! I love the hutch!! Is it spray paint?? What color??
I just bought a dresser to use in my kitchen and I want to paint it the same color! IT has two missing drawers..wait till you see what I do with it!

twiddyfam said...

I love your blog!!!

Lisa said...

I love seeing dogs stick their heads out of a window looking so happy in a car.

Elizabeth said...

Rachel, the hutch CAME that color! It called out to me. And for $20, I just couldn't say no. I'm excited to see what you do with your hutch, I love doing stuff like that! Mine is missing two cupboard doors, but that's ok.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and Rachel, it's hard to find a good aqua spray paint, at least around here. Even Home Depot and Low's (sp?) had poor selection and I had to go with kind of an ocean blue for my spraypainted birds.

oldangelgirl said...

I love YOU!!!