Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks

I wanted to say thanks for everyone who responded to my last post- I am glad to say that I am doing better now. A break from school, talking to friends and having a nice holiday with my family did wonders.

We usually just spend Thanksgiving with just the four of us as we rarely have family in the same state as us! We had a nice relaxing day and a real good meal!


Mom, Dad and Laura
Me, Dad and LauraWhich one's the turkey?

Laura always makes a turkey centerpiece out of food. We had a hard time finding baby corn!

I found flowers for $1.99 and put them in Mom's little pitchers for a cute centerpiece.
"Mom, I'll help you clean up the turkey!"- Hank
I find that I do better if I focus on my blessings and try to show more gratitude to the Lord for what I have (go figure).
I am thankful for:
  • My family
  • My friends
  • The gospel
  • My talents
  • School
  • A nice home
  • Good people at church
  • My calling in YW
  • Computers
  • 4 wheel drive!
  • my family has what we need
  • Our critters
  • My camera
  • Having been a missionary
  • My trip to WA in June
  • A good YSA group

And the list goes on...

2 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

Wow, your setup looked beautiful! You are so creative, with the flowers in the pitchers. You astound me. Thanks for the Thanksgiving card. I loved it! I thought at first it was your Christmas card, and just early. You are so good at that stuff. :)

gary mad said...

setupwirelessprinter