Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Hi everyone, had a good Christmas, I'll be posting pics soon. We had three great warm days, all our snow and ice had melted....and now we have more snow today! Err...Happy New Year? I am stuck at home for another boring PA New Year's. There was talk of the YSA having a mystery dinner but there wasn't enough support to make it worthwhile. Where did '08 go?? It went really fast. I'll be honest, I kinda hate New Year's- it just rubs it in that you're not where you want to be in life.

All I want is a pretty dress at a pretty dance...but that's not happening this year. I missed the "New Year's" dance in Ohio (it was nerd themed!?) cause we were celebrating my dad's bday (Marley and Me is a way cute movie). I had last had fun on New Year's when '06 became '07...I went to the Black & White Ball in Seattle with my good friends and there were 1000 people at this huge semi-formal dance in Seattle. Good times. I miss things like that.

On the docket for '09:
  • beoming healthier
  • getting organized
  • seeing my grma for her 80th bday in March
  • getting a craft room
  • exercising after school
  • surviving math next semester
  • getting the YW room done
  • Getting more YW to come
  • improving my creativity/mind

and the list goes on.......

I really hope '09 is a good one!

2 comments:

Marleen said...

I'm hoping my new health blog will help you with that first one. Let me know what you think.

Aimee said...

I think that you've got a good start and this will definitely be a great year for you. Good luck with all your goals.