Monday, September 22, 2008

Quiz

Angela sent me this e-mail questionairre and I think the questions are different from what I've posted before. Here's the answers:

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING 6:40 a.m...time to get ready for school!
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS ? I kind of like both!
3. WHAT'S THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA. Wall-e...it was great
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? How I Met Your Mother...I love the characters and that's the same place in life that I'm in (trying to find Mr. Right)
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Often I have a quesadilla...I prefer warm food in the morning and they don't take too long.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Erin. My dad had my name picked out before he ever met my mother!
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Angela, how can you hate swiss cheese??? Swiss cheese is divine. I HATE oatmeal, spicy food, green olives,and the like.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I like too many, but I love my 80's mix cd.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE ? A '95 white Jeep Cherokee
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Gotta go with a BLT!
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Being inconsiderate of others.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? I like the new shirts/jackets I got for my birthday.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I'd love to see the things I see in Art History classes...Mayan Ruins, the Pyramids, etc.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Ugly beige wallpaper with a floral border that came with the house- who wallpapers a bathroom?
15. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Christmas and Halloween.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? in an old house with a fab garden in a po-dunk town
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? Probably my 25th- Stef and I went to the butterfly garden and the next day I had a really great party.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Ice skating or gymnastics during the Olympics
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Washington
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't know.
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST. See #20
22. FAVORITE SAYING? "Hilarious!", "Wicked Awesome!", etc.
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? July 21st
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON ? Total Nightowl
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 9 1/2 or 10
26. PETS? Yes! Six cats: Cindy, Missy, Zeb, Midnight, Spice and Tabitha, Dogs: Hank, Lars and Mariah (and I guess Laura's guide dog in training Cody counts too). Laura also has a fish, Rainbow.
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Hmmm...no. You have to have exciting news to share it and I just don't.
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?a Disney Animator
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Tired. But that's nothing new.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Reece's Pieces or a Milky Way Dark bar
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses... they're classic. I especially enjoy pink or white ones.
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Dec 2008, my friend Marji will be home from school!
WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME Elizabeth Erin Chaney
34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A fried egg sandwich on wheat
35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yep.
36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle!
37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Warm and sunny, gotta enjoy it before it snows
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Orange soda, though I don't really drink much soda.
39. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Chili's
40. SIBLINGS? One, my younger sister Laura
41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR. Probably Halloween or Christmas.
42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Teddy, he looks very loved
43. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer- it's too cold here during the winter!
44. HUGS OR KISSES? Who are they from? That could be a deciding factor. I think I'll be safe and go with 'hugs"
45. COFFEE OR TEA? Neither
46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Sure, if they want to.
48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? During spiritual meetings at the Pittsburgh Conference.
49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Plastic bins of shoes, loose shoes, dustbunnies.
50. WHAT FRIEND HAVE YOU HAD THE LONGEST? Stefanie- we've been buds since seventh grade...1993!
51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to FHE in New York State, came home and embroidered and ate dinner. Am I turning into a grandma or what?
52. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Dying alone? Heights? Being the victim of a brutal crime? Stuff like that.
E54. SALTY OR SWEET? Both.
55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? Six.
56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS? A year and two months.
57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Thursday- the week's winding down.
58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Oh gosh, counting the mission... 8? Something like that.
59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? If I'm not too antisocial, yes. I'm pretty easy going.

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Wow, lots of fun info. Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of any hating oatmeal. A good read thanks.