Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Love


I Love...

Bug bubble wands...for a buck!


I Love...

...old school Wagoneers...and 7UP!

I Love...

...making wreaths with the YSA (and making bows for everyone too!)

I Love...


...my crazy silly YW. They light up my life.

I Love...


...making chocolate cupcakes....and totally cute liners that don't fade when baking!

I Love...


...crazy pink flamingo lawn decor (my dad SO needs this!)

I Love...


...the awesome snowflakes at the elementary.

I Love...


...vintage sewing tables with a ruler built in the table! Sew cute.

I Love...

...my vintage Strawberry Shortcake advent calendar! Long live the 80's!

I Love...


...abstract apple paintings from my 8th graders.

I Love...


...hot pink curls! I need a wig like this for me!

I Love...

...extraordinarily cute furniture at Goodwill...but I don't love not being able to give it a good home!


I Love...


...wearing my vintage Christmas apron to make cookies with my friends!



Lots of things to love, especially this time of year.

And I really LOVE that I can still see the ground...it's unreal!

And oh, yes, I love you. ;)

What are you loving these days?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love you too! And that wig would look awesome on you.

Right now, I love the chewy sweet tarts, steel wool, crackers with cheese and fig spread on them, and tangerine juice.