Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

There's lots to be thankful for this season.

Like my family (Mom is slowly getting better).

And my great friends.

And the ability to stay in touch with them.

And funny pets.

And  things I learn at school.

And for talents and creating.

And for my callings.

And for the gospel in my life.

And for our warm home.

And for no snow yet (soon to change!).


You can get inspiration anywhere- these were the table decor at the youth activity last weekend. Our stake YW has some talent!

Thought I'd share these pretty easy but great looking centerpieces!







Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I miss you so much...I have been keeping tabs on you but some little three year old distracts me from posting messages on here...Love ya girl!!!
Thanks for sending snow our way!