Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Season's Greetings

I wanted to share my holiday greetings with everyone, Merry Christmas!

I decided to go a different route this year with my card- normally I like to handstamp and create my own cards but there was no time for that this year, what with school and all the party planning and stuff. So I designed my own postcard using the freebies that come with Photoshop Elements (you can re-color them to your liking). I found a place online that prints postcards for fairly cheap (I probably spent less than I would have if I had crafted cards) and voila! Instant Christmas card.
So I still did a crafted card this year, it was just digital instead of analog, that's all. The postcard also served another purpose- I've had a good year and done and grown a lot (and I'm pretty happy) but on paper I don't seem all that different from last year. Still a bum college student, still in PA, still in YW, still no man nor kids, etc. Writing a short greeting on the back of a postcard was much better. And postcard postage is much cheaper! Not to mention I'm starting to have an aversion to sending out a mass mailing of little white envelopes to people...too wedding-y.
Anyhow, I'm in a merry mood, it's a wonderful season. I'm so thankful for everyone in my life. I wish the best to you and yours this season, and hope you all have a wonderful new year! Here's to a wonderful 2010 for us all.

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you've had a good year. Hope the next one is even better! Love you, too!