Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Girls Camp

Girls Camp was a blast this year! I had had good time and so did my three girls. The theme was "Fit For His Kingdom" with a princess theme. It was a lot of work, but worthwhile.





Loading stuff on the tractor to set up camp:

The girls got to do archery:

Us Corry girls: Breanne, me , Katie and Laureen
Here's everyone (I am on the left):
Our Snow White skit:


I got to be the witch, ha ha:

Tuesday was Princess Idol nite, here's our judges Simon, Randy and Paula:
My group's song "Oh I Wish I Were a Little Bar of Soap"




On Wednesday it poured all day, but the girls were canoeing so they'd be wet anyhow. It did stop so we could have our "Singing Trees" activity in the evening. I was thankful I had barn boots and a tarp for my tent! I helped with the craft:


Thursday I helped the girls write letters to the missionaries out from our stake:



We had fun singing together:

On Thursday it was nice and sunny, thank goodness. I even got a (cold) shower! The YCLs did a fundraiser to mail our boxes of goodies to the missionaries, you bought a ticket to throw a pie at a YCL! So funny:


It rained on Friday when we were leaving, thank goodness for garbage bags! I was so wet and muddy! My tent is the little brown raisin-y looking one in the middle. My stuff got a little wet, not too bad.

Singing before we berak camp:

I enjoyed going to camp as a youth, it's fun to go again. We have really good camp directors over everything, they make it fun. I really enjoyed the spiritual activities and had fun as well. I am a big kid, lol.



2 comments:

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Ohhh camp! What fun! are you in YW? I am too.