Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finals

Next week is finals week, so why is this week so rough? All of my teachers decided to make everything due this week (!) so life is easier for them. At least all I really have to do next week is pick my projects/papers back up. Deadlines came up faster then I realized and so I've been bookin' this week.

Here's why I've gotten no sleep this week:

Six papers for Art Ed
Two research papers for English
Powerpoint presentation
Math test
Final drawing assignment
Two sculpture projects
and a partridge in a pear tree....
I will be really glad when this week is all over and I can get some sleep! I'm starting to turn into a zombie! Mmmm...brains....
When this week is over I'm going to reward myself by doing something that I want to do! I haven't decided if its scrapping or sewing yet.
Let's just say I'm getting really excited for summer!

1 comment:

Megan said...

sounds busy! boy, am i glad to be done with school.
good luck with it all!