Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awww...cute

I was going through some old photos (to embarrass people on Facebook! ha!) and thought I'd share these here as well. I was really cute as a kid, what happened?



My love affair with Tigger was born at this moment in 1986 when I got him as a present:

I got She-Ra for Christmas! Woo-hoo! (Yes I am a child of the '80s!):



I think my dad is the bigger pill....

At a Primary Daddy-Daughter party, 1986:

My birthday in Alaska, 1986...Dad was working all summer there so we came up and visited him. I have not been to Alaska since, I think it's about time! I think my shirt looks like something Napoleon Dynamite would wear!


Me and Laura- I couldn't resist (note the b&w tv in the background):



And another Alaska pic...I did NOT like seeing those live King crabs, yet Laura was unfazed! I thought they were going to eat my toes so I climbed Dad's frame- do ya blame me?



Yes, I was cute, I'll admit it. Laura was too. I love looking at old photos, I pore over them all the time. One of these days I'll get good scans of them. It's on my to-do list.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Soooo cute!

Parkin Family said...

What cute pictures Liz!

oldangelgirl said...

What are you talking about, "was" cute?? Don't be mental! Those pics were adorable. I don't think I have anything like that because I was the fifth child and my parents gave up on cameras by the time I came along... ha!