Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Year

July 5th marked the one year anniversary of my coming to Pennsylvania...so hard to believe it's been a year already! I still feel like I just got here. I remember feeling so helpless at first- I didn't even know my way into town! We've accomplished a lot in the past year, but there's still lots to do. The garden is finally coming along, next is a shop for my dad.

I'd post some pics (I have some of my aunt's visit and of my WA trip that I want to post) but the library computers have been giving me problms. Sigh...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I can't believe its been a YEAR! that is crazy. Time goes way too fast.

Marleen said...

I hope the library computer will start working for you again. I'd love to see pics of your recent excursions. What kind of shop are you building for your dad?