Friday, June 6, 2008

Re-do


I recently ripped apart what I had put together years ago for a MTC scrapbook. Awhile ago I realized that I had to talk far too much when showing people my pictures- it was devoid of journaling! I got to looking at it more objectively and realized that it didn't tell my story well at all- no titles, journaling and the pictures were grouped together strangely. There were lots of redundant photos as well. I had made a lot of poor decisions while putting it together in the wee hours of the morning! So I've got plans for a new and improved book...thankfully I didn't get too far scrapbooking the rest of my mission- some tweaks are needed there too. I saved the stuff I had used (mostly cardstock) so I can re-use a lot of it. Now that it's been a few years since the mission, I have a better idea of what was important and what stories need to be told. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm honored to featured in the photo. It was so much fun to be your MTC companion.

Good luck with the scrapbook makeover. You'll have so much fun crusing down memory lane.

Marleen said...

I so would love to look at your book. When the money starts rolling in from you famous artwork you and your sister should come out and stay at our house in Vegas. We would have a blast.