Friday, June 6, 2008

What'cha been up to?

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile- I've been a hermit lately! Since school's been out I've home most of the time (we don't have internet yet). We've been getting ready for my Auntie Marcie to come from San Francisco...she comes tomorrow!


I've also:
  • Pounded nails into platforms made for girl's camp tents (service project for the YSA)


Sorry this picture is sideways!




  • Fed my dogs treats

tilt your head, sorry!



  • Attended an Amish auction









  • Had dirt delivered for our garden







  • put in posts for the fenced dog yard we are building




  • bought our first (working) riding lawn mower



  • watched a family of robins grow up




  • and the highlight....unloaded a truckload of manure (for the garden we're building)

Nothing too exciting, mostly stuff around here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks exciting to me. Gardens are so much fun!

Those baby birds are so cute. What a fun thing to watch.

I hope you have fun with your aunt.

Marleen said...

That Amish auction looks fun. That would have been a fun one to go to.

Parkin Family said...

You've been busy. I love the robins. I remember when I was younger, my mom rescued a baby bird and nursed it back to health. It was so neat to watch!