Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Love: More Christmas Love



I Love...
...Mom using a level to make sure the strings for cards were level. In our crooked house.

I Love...
...some brave critter who ran across both slushy ponds...and didn't fall in. 
We hope!

I Love...
...taking Christmas pics of my dad.


I Love...
 ...walking with the fam on Christmas day and leaving munchies for the critters.
A GREEN Christmas! Can you believe it?

I Love...
...caroling with the YW and whoever else wanted to come.
And the fact that I bought the perfect number of hats.

I Love...
...the annual family mall shopping trip. 

I Love...
 ...CINNAMON ROLLS!!
OM NOM NOM NOM

I Love...

 ...friends who come home for Christmas!

I Love...
...the green plastic necklace I found in a junk store for $2...two days before Christmas!
Total score. 

So many fun things about Christmas!

Hope you had a good one!

2 comments:

Becky H said...

My cinnamon rolls never turn out that delicious looking, what's your family secret? Also seeing your YW pics, are you guys going to come to the big Youth Conference down here this summer? I'm so excited for it!

Elizabeth said...

Hmm, I don't know...we usually use frozen bread dough from the store. After we roll up the dough, we let them raise...and having a good amount of butter/sugar mixture is key!

Our stake is invited to the big youth conference, but I don't know if my one girl who will be old enough in time will go. Nor do I know where I'll be this spring!