Monday, May 17, 2010

Update

I've been out of school for the past week and it's been nice and relaxing. Been sleeping in and finishing various UFOs, which is always satisfying. Unfortunately now that school is out, I won't be on the computer all the time (I live in the sticks with no internet! How do I survive!?). The timing is off for sure, because now I have time to do what I want and all these things to show and tell and little internet access! I'll get around to showing my final projects in Ceramics and Printmaking; I'll show what crafty things I've been up to as well.

It's been nice to relax, and I've also started walking a couple miles a day in preparation for Pioneer trek in July- I've been asked to photograph it which will mean a lot of running around (in a long skirt and a bonnet, no less!). I enjoy walking- it's amazing how good it makes me feel and I've already got a smidge of leg muscles. I don't wear headphones- I'm out in the beautiful country and I enjoy seeing and hearing the beauty all around me.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could walk around in the woods. That's so cool to be surrounded by nature like that.

Rachael said...

Hope we can see some of the fruits of your craftiness soon! Enjoy your break.

Also, making the photographer wear the dress an bonnet? Not cool. The pioneers had no cameras, which makes you sort of an anomaly to me, and you should be allowed normal clothes. Just sayin'. ;-)