Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooky

Well, it's getting to be that time of year. The leaves have turned and are falling. The air is getting crisper and crisper. So long as it doesn't snow in October like the 8 inches we got before Halloween last year, I'll be ok. We did get a bit of snow earlier in the month, it was weird to see colored trees covered in snow! We've decorated a bit. Laura and I carved pumpkins at fhe a week ago (gotta love being a big kid!) and put them on the porch.

Zebby wishes you all a Happy Halloween:
Our porch (we grew our own cornstalks!):


Last Saturday we had a spooky incident...there were hundreds of crows in the trees and flying around right by our house...they were quite loud as well. It was something right out of The Birds! They've never done that before! I took some spooky pics which turned out ok considering the trees were quite tall. The pics don't even show how many were out, it was crazy!












I'm off to a YSA conference this weekend near Gettysburg, gonna do Halloween right! It's been awhile since I've done that! Stay tuned for more pics!



1 comment:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Love the festive porch!!! And I have no idea if she is going, but there is a possibility my cousin will be at that conference! She lives in Waynesboro, PA. Her name is Emily Leatherman and she's my favorite cousin in all the world. Just if you happen to run into her. :)