Friday, June 15, 2012

I Love...

There's some various things to love these days. Gotta stay positive. 

I Love...
...matching the dresser I'm painting 
(I'll show ya pics when it's done!)

I Love...

...helping the YCL's with their camp sign
(I did the lettering and they did the Tangled-esque lights)

I Love...
...summoning Thor's powers when hammering together a tent platform with the YSA.

I Love...
...wedging myself in the floor while I work

I Love...
...that we finished it in about 4 hours! 
(and I love that I get bragging rights at camp..."Girls, go to sleep...on the platform that I built!")

 I Love...
...that my never opened/used mini fridge still works after winning it when I worked at the amusement park ten years ago!
Now I can sell this baby!

I Love...


...visiting my student teaching placements and seeing what they've been up to since I left!


I Love...
...Mom's pansies. So cute this year. 


I also love the fireflies that are out and about in the evening...but I don't have a real good way to photograph them!

 They're magical. 


1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

I love it all! What a good idea for a post.