Thursday, March 27, 2008

My bad day

Today has been a little crazy- I have a lot of things going on at once with school and trying to get some of my photography in upcoming shows. I am not feeling well since I caught this awful cold and sore throat, I'd love to be in bed. My car stereo died, I don't know why. And the worst- I cast a carousel horse out of bronze and only the body and legs turned out- it's headless! At least my teacher liked what was left.

I might cast a head for it and solder it on- or scrap it all together and do the other project I had in mind.

My Pointilism critique went well in Art, next assignment deals with Surrealism, which deals with your unconcious and dreams. I have to create a surrealist painting... which leads to a good question- what is my unconcious saying? ;)

1 comment:

Marleen said...

I love art classes. They get you thinking different from the norm. Enjoy this time at school. I sometimes wish I could still be in a school setting. If only they would allow me to bring my kids I would so be there. Would passing judgement be an answer to your question? I'm working on training my mind to be more kind. The mind can be so hard to control.